Our Reading Newsletter
Our UKS2 Library Leaders are responsible for running the whole school library and helping others develop a love of reading.
Reading Responsibilities include:
- Encouraging reading for pleasure for all.
- Organising reading events.
- Organising books swaps and book fairs.
- Raising money to fund new books.
Library responsibilities include:
- Stamping and bar-coding new books for the school library and class libraries.
- Making sure books are put back on the shelves in the correct place.
- Helping children find the right books for them.
- Scanning books to be issued and returned to the school library.
- Organising book swaps and book fairs.
- Purchasing new books for our library areas in school.